Monday, September 24, 2007

Is it wrong to laugh?

What a dumbass.

Boyle got hurt in a freak locker room accident Saturday night after the Lightning's 2-1 preseason loss to Washington. The defenseman was distracted while hanging up his skate. The skate slipped off the hook and hit Boyle in his left wrist, severing three tendons.
The game Dan Boyle was hurt after was the Ning vs. the Caps, which the Caps won. Unfortunately, Center Ice online hates my laptop, so I wasnt able to watch any of the pre-season games. Thankfully, Mike Vogel makes it feel like you were there. Read his re-caps here.

2 comments:

Marie said...

No, I don't think it's wrong to laugh. I read some article last season that was an interview with him and he sounded so unbelievably cocky and full of himself. The whole tone of the interview was "I'm such an amazing hockey player and I don't know why it took so long for GMs to notice my awesome hockey skills." I didn't really know who he was till I read the article and after I read it I vowed never to like him.

Abhinav said...

Ouch, I think it's very wrong to laugh. Don't want to see a dude get hurt.