Monday, September 24, 2007

Hair Gel being traded?

Interesting bit from Corey:

Another guy who won't be there is Steve Eminger. This is significant because this is three exhibition games and counting without Eminger in the lineup. After tonight, he will be the only guy (besides Eric Fehr and Daren Machesney, who are nursing injuries) left in camp who hasn't played. Maybe there aren't conclusions to be drawn from this fact, but I certainly would not be putting a lot of money on Eminger being in the lineup for the Caps on opening night at this point.
Hm. I like Steve Eminger, but dude hasnt shown up...in three years. Coming into camp, my feeling on Eminger was that this was his last opportunity to show the Caps what he can do. I dont think he has achieved that, and I think that he must be expecting a trade by now.

No comments: