Friday, May 4, 2007

Blog!

For the past few years, its been incredibly fun to watch blogs really develop and take off. I think they have an enormous amount of power, and have become a bullhorn for people around the world. I am sure the Zeng Jinyan would agree with me, as well as every new blogger who feels like they finally have an outlet.

So, here is my blog. I love hockey, never miss a Caps game and wanted to create a place to have fun with my favorite sport. I suspect its going to end up being more playoff and hockey news centric until the season starts in the fall. I hope that most of the time this blog will be a good read and I know that sometimes it will be very quiet around here. Here's to hoping the latter doesn't happen too often. Feel free to drop me a line anytime with ideas, feedback, hockey trivia, gossip, articles, photos and anything else you can think of.

capitaladdiction@gmail.com

No comments: