Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hershey Time

I will be on the road for the rest of the week but I will be attending the Hershey Bears game in Hershey, PA tomorrow. The Bears are the defending Calder Cup champs and they are in round two of the AHL playoffs. A win tomorrow against the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins (say that fast three times) will cinch the series for them, the Bears lead the series 3-1.

On display will be a handful of prospects and players that have spent time with both the Caps and the Bears this season. The list includes Mike Green, Jeff Schultz, Alexandre Giroux, Freddy Cassivi, Tomas Fleischmann, Jakub Klepis and Dave Steckel.

I have already forgotten my digital camera at my apartment but I will try to borrow someone else's camera to get some pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pics?