Friday, May 4, 2007

Goodbye Forsberg?


By now, a lot of hockey fans heard Predators GM David Poile's words about Peter Forsberg potentially retiring from the NHL. If you haven't read the article, you can see it here. Everything that I have read and heard about Peter Forsberg over the years has indicated that he is a decent guy. I also give Forsberg credit for taking on the tough task of honestly examining if he has something left to contribute. That's a brutal mental and physical assessment.

A friend was poking around YouTube and sent me this video of Forsberg's NHL commercial for the 2006-07 year (I'd post it here, but YouTube wont post for me today). It makes me sad to think that this might have been his last NHL pre-season commercial. Either way, I hope that this seven-time All Star continues to be a part of the NHL in some capacity.

No comments: