Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Own your Ovie

My Google alert will never again be able to match what it sent me this morning: the press release for a company selling an Alex Ovechkin All-Star action figure.

Why Ovie, what large legs you have! And neck. And shoulders. And caterpillar like eyebrows. But, the Upper Deck company wants you to know these action figures will be sure to sell out shortly, so buy yours right away for the bargain price of $49.99. And Upper Deck also wants you to know this:

At 11 inches and produced in the underground style of urban vinyl, Upper Deck's All-Star Vinyl action figures are a combination of art and realism not typically found in sports licensed products.
If you decide to shell out the fifty bucks for one of these, let me know so I can post a picture of the lucky Caps fan and his vinyl Ovie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a picture of someone who would shell out fifty dollars for that thing.