Wednesday, February 20, 2008

guest post

Hi kids-
belmontmedina here, guest blogging for Shmee. My usual blogging universe revolves around food, football, and Duke, but I told her I'd help her out. She's on a grand tour (well, she's in Oklahoma City right now, so I'm not so sure it's grand but whatever, she's also getting a free weekend in NOLA) around the country right now, but wanted me to let her adoring public know that she'll be posting soon. In the meantime, as a casual hockey fan, here's a link to Ovie's adventures in online dating.

And a gratuitous link to Ray Emery, because even if he's an asshole, I still think he's kinda hot.

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on Shmee. I was starting to worry. I get that from my Mom.

Checked ou your blog. Good stuff. But, now I'm hungry. Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

Where free xrumer 7.0.10 ELITE?
Give me URL please!!!
It is the best program for mass posting on forums! XRumer can break most types of captchas!

Marlene Greis said...

Hello There,

My name is Marlene and I'm a professional blogger.

I have over three years of experience writing for the web and have covered plenty of interesting topics.

I noticed that you have a blog and was wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to write relevant, useful topics on your blog at no cost.

At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for my writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself.

Please let me know if you're interested and if you'd like for me to submit a sample blog post for your approval.

Thanks a bunch,

Marlene